July 31, 2011

Live in the present but don't forget the memories

I'm born in the 90s and I have to confess, I miss the 90s.


I miss watching the good TV shows such as Full House, Friends and Fresh Prince of Bel Air, back when it wasn't all about cheating boyfriends and teenage pregnancy.  I miss listening to meaningful love songs without sex being mentioned, remember the boybands and girlbands as Spice  Girls and The Backstreet Boys. I miss all the non botoxed celebrities, I miss seeing children playing with toys such as Barbies and The Power Rangers. 


I miss the drawn Disney Movies as the Lion King. 


I miss not to be dependent on a computer, iPod or an iPhone.I miss hanging out with my friends instead of chating with them on Facebook.  

I GUESS I MISS THE SIMPLICITY, that the 90s brought <3 




No comments: